Plain, bare walls are blank canvases just waiting to be filled with accessories or décor. Hang almost anything on your wall and your space will instantly feel homey and more personal. Follow these tips to bring some life to your bare walls.
- Use a variety of different patterns or colors of washi tape to create a custom design on your wall. This is great because you can easily switch it up if you get bored of the same design and want to switch it out for something new.
- Add an oversized photograph or piece of art that is almost as big as your whole wall.
- Hang or lean a large mirror with a detailed frame to your wall. They make a really strong statement and can make your room feel larger.
- Frame a large chalkboard to write messages on, display photos, or to write recipes. You can even use unique frames or frames to match the rest of your framed photos on your wall to bring the whole look together.
- Give your wall an elegant touch by hanging a large, oversized clock.
- Add character to your wall by hanging modular shelves. Not only do the shelves look great, they also provide space for more decor. Use them to display your photos, vases, candles, books, or more.
25 Ways to Dress Up Blank Walls [HGTV]
http://www.elledecor.com/design-decorate/how-to/g451/blank-wall-solution/?How To Decorate A Large, Blank Wall [Elle Decor]
Wall Decor: How To Fill Your Blank Walls [Style At Home]